Second episode of my e-book series- Now available!

The second installment of my series of ebooks on making independent movies is now available to purchase for download. My LIGHTS, CAMERA, CHAOS! series continues with tales of the first three films I worked on and the mayhem that went into their creation and ultimate demise.

Lights, Camera, Chaos! By Andrew Hawnt- Episode 2

Writing for the third installment will commence tonight, and plans are afoot for the future of the series upon its completion!

In other news, there are some 'proper' new posts coming soon right here, with new articles and features on science fiction and music. I'll also be posting some reviews of music I've enjoyed recently outside of music journalism, including the most recent albums from metal gods Ayreon and After Forever.

Comments