KEEPING IT COMING

A new release will be available from me soon, featuring a character from a novel I am working on the first draft of alongside my other projects. A dark supernatural fantasy, MERCY is a short story which tells the tale of a woman’s journey from death as a victim and back to life as something else altogether more vengeful. The story will be released as an Ebook which will also contain a selection of original illustrations to add a new dimension to the tale. Why am I doing this one? Because there is much that I can’t release myself. There are stories and ideas I am pitching to the mainstream, and while I do so I want to still be able to offer something new for readers to check out.

I am a strong believer in the New Media approach to publishing, and want to make my voice heard in order to carve myself a niche in this burgeoning industry. Thus, as long as I am submitting things and writing material for use elsewhere, I am going to keep on releasing stories and other material online myself, directly to my audience. After being a fan of SF and fantasy for so long, I want to be able to offer something cool to my fellow fans. I’m very much a part of my target audience, and as a fan, I know I’d want to be able to get hold of new material on a regular basis while waiting for the next book or whatever. This here I am, doing exactly that.

I have now recorded the first episode of the FOREVER GUARDIAN podcast series and will be submitting that shortly. There’s a ton of other stuff coming from me soon, and I really am having the time of my life getting these things out to you. As long as I have access to the internet and readers, I will be offering you new adventures. After being online for many years, it is a very empowering thing to know that creators are now able to use the net as such a powerful tool.

Comments