'THE LAST MAGE' IN ETHEREAL TALES MAGAZINE (AND MORE COMING ATTRACTIONS)

Hey all! Sorry it has been a while since my last update- I've been working on all manner of cool stuff for you to check out. I'm back in the saddle and will be bringing you some great regular updates now.

Some great news- my new story, 'The Last Mage' will be published in the first issue of the new gothic/fantasy/alternative fiction zine ETHEREAL TALES. I'm very pleased the story was picked up by the zine's editor, Raven, and I hope you all enjoy it once the first issue is out. You can find out more about Ethereal Tales at the zine's website. I had a great time writing the story, for which I have had the idea for a while, but never had the right opportunity to do it justice. Inspiration struck at the perfect moment and the whole thing was written in one sitting and delivered to Ethereal Tales, who were kind enough to take it. Look out for the first isue soon!

There's more to come though...

Work continues on CITIZEN, THE FOREVER GUARDIAN, TO BANISH THE DARK and more, as well as my continued work for the acclaimed POWERPLAY ROCK AND METAL MAGAZINE, for whom I just interviewed guitar legend AXEL RUDI PELL. That interview will be published in the next issue, available in newsagents all over the country (and indeed the world) around the end of the month. You can also keep up to date with my geek culture writing every day at the famous Starstore Blog.

Comments