NANOWRIMO!

Yes, this year I am finally going to participate in the NaNoWriMo event, that time of year when hacks like me atempt to bash out 50,000 words in 30 days. That works out at 1,300 words a day on top of everything else I do. It is going to be a challenge, but it is something I really want to do in order to get some new material out there for you. Two projects are vying for my attention, and one of them will commence tomorrow morning. One is a brand new SF novel idea, and the other is nothing less than Stolen Fate, a dark fantasy story I have long been trying to find the right outlet for. Whichever gets underway tomorrow, it will be fun and a great thing to be a part of. Here goes.

Good luck to everyone else having a go at it too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck! Too Shy to Stop just featured a discussion with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Michael Cunningham as inspiration for NaNoWriMo. You can read the article here.