From your genre addict...

Hey all, I have some new articles to offer you this week. Apologies for the long breaks between content on here- moving to a new city and settling into things has taken a little getting used to. That said, I'd like to point you at a new site I have started, naamely THE GENRE ADDICT. This is a blog which is updated with a full horror/science fiction/fantasy/etc review every day.

It is mostly movies, but will include the occasional book, comic or audio review as well. While the site features 95% brand new material (and will continue to do so), I'll also be posting the odd review from my archive too. Add it to your feed reader or bookmark the site and check back every day for new content from me.

In news on this site, this coming week will see the next part of my John Hughes retrospective go live at last (WEIRD SCIENCE) and a couple of new music articles relating to the rock and metal scene. Until then, go check out THE GENRE ADDICT!

Comments