New Year's Resolutions: For Once They Have Lasted Beyond The 1st of January

Happy new year, everyone. Feeling optimistic about this year. I'm working as hard as I can to get somewhere close to happy. There's a long way to go, and I'm ready for the challenge.

Well, this is something new. Breaking from tradition in grand style, my New Year's Resolutions seem to be working out quite well. 2010 seems to be a new start for a lot of people, probably down to it being the start of a new decade and all. Many of my friends have been looking back at how their lives have changed since 2000, something I've been doing myself. The last ten years have not been easy, in all honesty. However, while my life has been a rollercoaster of huge ups and downs, I am grateful that it has been far from dull.

New fitness routines (both mental and physical) are underway, new projects are underway, and my stockpile of already-underway ideas is slowly shrinking thanks to the resolution to get as many of the countless projects I want to do actually DONE and out there.

One of the list of things I'm endeavouring to do is bring you more content here. In particular I want to bring you some stuff on music, as that's what I'm best known for thanks to writing for Powerplay :) expect things that rock, and things that stomp.

So anyway. Happy 2010 everybody. Here goes.

A song that is most fitting my current mood:

Sonata Arctica - 'Paid In Full'

Comments