SKETCH86.com - Awesome Geek Shirts At Awesome Prices


I am a t-shirt addict. This much is clear when you take a look at the overpacked wardrobe in our bedroom. It's stuffed with geek t-shirts, comic book shirts, metal band shirts and, yes, a few that don't have anything on them.

I keep meaning to photograph them all for a folder of shame on facebook or something, but that's another post. The point is, I am addicted, and I'm loving every second of it. The internet is a wonderful thing for t-shirt addicts like me, and one off my favourite sites is Sketch86.com (part of Viper Comics), where you can find a small but perfectly formed selection of geek and geek-friendly shirts.

Their stuff is mainly based around indie comics titles (such as the awesome Dead @ 17), but there are some that are just flat out cool, such as the CAUTION- PUBLISHERS AT PLAY shirt. This morning another two shirts arrived from Sketch86 in the US, namely the comics related 'THE MODERN AGE' shirt and a DEAD@17 shirt.

The shirts are great quality, the prices are LOW (even lower right now due to a summer sale), the postage is very reasonable and FAST (even to the UK). Why am I telling you this? Because I urge you to check out their wearable wares and treat yourself to something cool.

Comments