NaNoWriMo is GO!

And here we go again! :D It's time to get stuck into another 50,000 words in 30 days, and for the third year running I'm taking part. I've just completed my first chunk of work on my new project and am thrilled with my 2,313 word total. It's been a good night for it, and I hope I can continue to get some good totals added to the manuscript.

It helps that I did some preparation in terms of ideas and structure, which seems to have paid off tonight, so my goal is to keep trying to get ahead of myself with structural ideas and thus help me churn out copy by the bucketload. Here's hoping.

Only 29 days left to write the novel, and then comes the hard work of editing and redrafting! This is the third book in a series, and once it's done there that be a huge overhaul of the whole thing and some serious pitching throughout 2011. This is it. Time to do things the right way.

If you're taking part, feel free to add me as a Nano buddy, and good luck with your books!!!

Comments