Coming soon...

Very soon I'll be able to tell you all about the Robin Hood project I was commisioned to draw. What I can say now is that the art is some of the best I have ever created, and the colours (by the massive talents of Dowson Creative) have put a brilliant modern spin on the classic notions of the legendary characters involved in the stories of the famous outlaw.

The image you see here will not be part of the exhibition, and the designs you will soon see are rather different, but it's the test image I drew when the project was first mentioned to me. I think it teases the real thing nicely! I can't post any of the completed pieces just yet, but will be able to reveal all soon.

A new page will soon be added to this site, showcasing a gallery of recent comic art that fine folks have been hiring me for :)

Comments