"Beneath an Orange Sky" to appear in "Explorers: Beyond The Horizon" Anthology

I was keeping this quiet for the time being, but seeing as a bunch of other authors have already annnounced it, I figured I'd so the same and bring you some happy news.

My story "Beneath an Orange Sky" has been picked up for the Science Fiction and fantasy anthology Explorers: Beyond The Horizon from the Dead Robots Society.

This is a very proud moment for me in that this is my first legit fiction sale (but it certainly won't be my last, as you will see in months to come *wink*) and it will be published alongside stories by some seriously talented people.

So yeah, thanks for that! The book doesn't have a concrete release date yet, but I'll be keeping an eye out for any developments!

Right, now I'll get back to writing stuff.

Comments