ANNOUNCING 'THE OTHERSIDE TRILOGY'

The series that began with my novella 'DEAD THING' and which will continue soon with the sequel, 'FOR THE FALLEN', will now be known as THE OTHERSIDE TRILOGY. These three stories all stand alone as individual books, but together they form the OTHERSIDE TRILOGY, which will end with the epic third part, the title of which will be announced with the release of 'FOR THE FALLEN'.

Encompassing horror, dark fantasy and a littel science fiction, the Otherside trilogy is a work I am extremely proud of and which I hope will help to get word out that I can be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to dark fiction. I hope you enjoy the whole trilogy, and if you haven't checked out DEAD THING yet, do so quick!

You can also 'Like' the official page for the Otherside Trilogy (previously the DEAD THING page) on Facebook at the following link: THE OTHERSIDE TRILOGY by Andrew Hawnt 


Comments