“DON'T WATCH IT, THEN”


Look, I'm sick of this shit. I really am. The X-Factor is controlling you. You're zombies. This staged, fake, pitiful excuse for entertainment is clearly flashing subliminal messages at you in order to make you watch it more, buy the tabloids, buy the celebrity magazines and the autobiographies of children, in order to make up for revenue lost from you stealing MP3s.

That's all this is. It's a massive, karaoke version of THEY LIVE, in which aliens masquerading as humans fed everyone secret messages on giant billboards in order to keep humanity under control. YOU ARE BEING SEDATED. And look at the scum that is inflicted upon us from this rectal explosion.

Look at the headlines as That Talentless Teenage Wanker With Shit Hair Who Did All The Drugs (or just 'Frankie the prick' if you like) gets forced down our throats some more. Look at the relentless shower of crap that is flung at the populace of the country. Listen to those 'songs'. It's like Satan's own version of Stars in their Eyes.



However, there is something that bugs me even more than The X-factor. It's the people that say 'Well don't watch it then,” when I am seething with white-hot rage at MORE AND MORE people succumbing to its mind-control. It's the people that suggest I don't read the tabloids and celebrity magazines then.

I DON'T. I don't watch it. I don't read about it. The thing is, I can't escape it. It's everywhere. It's a disease that millions of people have come down with, like a cold with less amusing snot. I do read newspapers and magazines. I do watch the news. I do read blogs and visit the entertainment pages of sites. This crap is plastered all over it like sunday morning vomit pools around low-end nightclubs.

It is impossible to avoid, which is why it inspires such blazing hatred in me. My solution? Hell, I don't know any more. Maybe it's just time to nuke the entire planet and have done with it. At least we wouldn't have to put up with the 'judges' (who generally have the talent of an average foreskin) looking constipated any more. Bollocks to the lot of you.

Actually, we need Roddy Piper, and don't give him any gum.


Comments