THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - NEW TRAILER!


I wasn't holding my breath for this film to do much for me, to be honest. I loved BATMAN BEGINS, but openly despised THE DARK KNIGHT. It just didn't work for me at all. However, this just-released trailer for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES looks amazing. I'm sold.

I'm not sure how long the video below will be visible before Warners have it taken down from YouTube, so do check it out. Bane looks like just as much of a badass as I was hoping he was, and I have to say that Anne Hathaway's Selina Kyle seems far more promising than I had originally thought.

I'm looking forward to a more traditional take on Batman when it gets rebooted in 2013 prior to the Justice League movie, but for now I think this final Nolan film will round off an uneven trilogy very well.

Comments