COMING SOON – BAGGED AND BOARDED: LIFE ON PLANET GEEK

I'm currently finishing up a new book which will be released soon via DREAMRIDER MEDIA. Entitled BAGGED AND BOARDED: LIFE ON PLANET GEEK, it has been written following literally hundreds of requests that I do so from friends and former colleagues.

In case you don't know, I used to work in a comic shop, which was a dream job for me for the nine years I spent doing it. This book is all about working in a comic shop, working in retail and the geek lifestyle, mixed with recollections of the day to day life that comic shop employees lead. To protect my sanity and that of others, I have renamed the place I worked at as Planet Geek for this book. I want to share with you people the real-life experience of life on planet geek, and all of the laughs that went with it. It's funny, it's serious, it's geeky and it's honest. It's coming soon to the Kindle and iBooks and will have a limited print run too! More details very soon.

Comments