The State of Play

It's a busy time, folks. There are a lot of new projects being worked on for you right now, and it's been difficult to fit blogging in alongside those projects and my new responsibilities as the father of a beautiful baby boy. My son has become my world, but my creative endeavours continue! Here I a run-down of some of the projects which will have my awesome surname (come on, it's a pretty cool name) on them soon.

I AM THE DARK
The third book in THE OTHERSIDE TRILOGY, following on from DEAD THING and FOR THE FALLEN, will arrive in August! This final novella sees Lisa Lambert and the Paranormal Division face off against the greatest threat ever...

NEW SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL 
I am in the early stages of writing a full-length science fiction novel. There are three things behind this book: A great story, a love for SF and the need for a new challenge. 

NEW SHORT FICTION
New stories are being written and submitted to a variety of outlets :)

NEW SHORT STORY COLLECTION
A new collection of SF, fantasy and horror stories will be arriving on the Kindle in the autumn. This will include my popular Halloween story “Undead and Buried” alongside a slew of brand new stories both short and not-so-short!

AND... 
As usual, you can find regular new material from me in Powerplay Rock and Metal Magazine, Horrornews.net and Lost In The Multiplex. A huge number of other projects are also underway, but those listed above will be the first to arrive. Other words to keep in mind include: Podcast, comic, column and script. I am not sleeping much, lately.

OH, BY THE WAY...
I am currently brainstorming ideas for a possible second BAGGED AND BOARDED book. That book has proved to be my most popular title yet, and people seem to be hungry for more in a similar vein. What form this will take will come to light soon!

Comments