BUY ANY OF MY BOOKS VIA AMAZON THIS MONTH AND ALL PROFITS GO TO CANCER RESEARCH

Just as the title says: Buy any of my books (in either print or Kindle formats) from Amazon during November, and I will donate 100% of the royalties to Cancer Research. On a light-hearted note, I can't grow a moustache very well so I can't tale part in Movember, and on a serious note, Cancer Research is a charity I have a lot of respect for.

Cancer can affect the lives of anyone, regardless of background, race, sex or whatever. Let's try and help the search for new treatments and an eventual cure get a step closer.

This applies to all of my own books currently on release (the SF anthology ACROSS THE SEAS OF MIND, the blog collection ACCESS NO AREAS, the horror novellas DEAD THING and FOR THE FALLEN, the film book DIARY OF A GENRE ADDICT VOLUME ONE and my comic-shop chronicle BAGGED AND BOARDED: LIFE ON PLANET GEEK), but does not include the 'Explorers' anthology, as I didn't publish that one and thus I don't see when the sales come in.

Click here to find my titles on Amazon.

Comments