PROJECT UPDATE: VHS ATE MY BRAIN

Hey all! Here's a quick update on what's going on with my 7th book, VHS ATE MY BRAIN. It's been a little while since I said much about my projects here and I thought it was time I started giving you regular info on where I'm at with stuff.

VHS ATE MY BRAIN is very nearly complete. The book is written but is missing some interviews from the latter half, which I want to include before it becomes available. At first the book was just going to be about my own experiences as a VHS fan and collector, but the interviews I've done so far for the book have turned out to be fascinating and have given the book a new angle.

I want to offer you all the best book I can, and as such I'm holding off releasing it until it's properly completed. I can't post a release date yet until the final interviews have been placed into the manuscript. Rest assured, I'll post it here as soon as I can.

I'm extremely proud of what VHS ATE MY BRAIN has become. It's a very different book to my previous one, BAGGED AND BOARDED: LIFE ON PLANET GEEK, but it's just as heartfelt and possibly even more geeky. I hope that you like it once it's out. The book will be out in paperback and on the Kindle, and there will be a limited run of 100 signed and numbered paperbacks too.

More project updates on this and other cool stuff soon. Keep in touch!

@andrewhawnt

Comments