PANELS TO FRAMES: THE END


It is with a heavy heart that I must bring my comic book movie column, PANELS TO FRAMES, to an end for the foreseeable future. Created for the sight LOST IN THE MULTIPLEX, the column has been continuing here since LITM was taken offline for some important maintenance several months ago.

I feel that the column has run its course, especially with its true home out of action for so long. Plus, there are so many other people doing the same thing that I'm not contributing a great deal of use with the column right now.

I wish the LITM crew all the best of luck for when the site returns to active duty. And a big thanks to everyone who read PANELS TO FRAMES throughout its run. I'll see you at the cinema.

Comments

Steve Finnell said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.