FEMFORCE 173 IS OUT NOW!

Femforce 173 from AC Comics - Out now!
Femforce 173, featuring my story 'The Iron Wake', is out now! With art from the wonderful Jacob Bear and edits from Femforce main-man Mark Heike, it's a solo SHE-CAT adventure featuring the reappearance of a classic villain!

I'm blown away with how Jacob has brought the script to life and how Mark tweaked it. It's so satisfying to see an idea come to fruition like this, and I know that whenever I send a story in to AC, it's in good hands!

The issue is available for comic shops who may not usually stock it to order from Diamond, or there's a variant cover version available directly from the AC Comics website.

Femforce 173 - AC Comics online store cover
It was a pleasure to write this story for AC and again they were an absolute delight to work with. It pleases me greatly that I'll be back in early 2016 in issue 174 with a story featuring Femforce's iconic leader, Ms. Victory, alongside the giantess Tara! You can find full details of issue 174 over at the AC Comics website right now!




Comments