JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE - find me in issue 373!


Well there you have it. The new issue of JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE, issue 373, contains my prose story 'Tower of Skin'. This is a big moment for me, as I've been a Dredd fan for two and a half decades and have fond memories of picking up the first issue of the Megazine in the early 1990s. I believe I still have the free badge that came with it somewhere!

The story was part of a fiction competition, the remit of which was to write an original story featuring the Dark Judges. It landed a runner-up slot, and hits the shelves in issue 373 THIS WEDNESDAY! Subscribes are already getting their hands on it, and feedback has been good so far!

Please do check it out - Judge Dredd has been a huge part of my cultural development and love for comics for two thirds of my life now. Having a story in an official Judge Dredd publication, like with Doctor Who Adventures back in March, is MINDBLOWING.

I really hope you enjoy 'Tower of Skin', and if you do, please let me (or the Megazine/2000ad crew) know!

Yours drokking excitedly,

Andrew

Comments