FEMFORCE 178 solicitation details released!

The Previews solicitation details for FemForce issue 178 have been posted, offering the first glimpse at the March 2017 relese from AC Comics!

As you can see, I'm listed in the writers for what will be my 7th issue with the title, and I am deep into work on the scripts for three brand new stories, more info on which shall be revealed over the coming months.

Of course, before that there will be FemForce issue 177, which I'm also very proud to be a part of.

The AC Comics team is a joy to be creative with, and I look forward to what the future holds with them.

Although, considering some of the death-defying situations we put the characters in, I doubt they'd be that pleased by the gleeful manner in which we fling new challenges at them...


Comments