FEMFORCE 184 – MY BIGGEST ISSUE YET

Amongst the 76 pages of superhero adventure in Femforce Issue 184 from AC Comics are no less than FIVE new stories I've scripted, making this the biggest entry in my Femforce career so far! The stories I'm involved with this issue include one for She-Cat, two for Ms Victory, one for Tara and one for Stardust. I love writing these characters (with Stardust just edging out in front to be my favourite of them all), and being able to explore their worlds a bit is so fun.

I'm hugely excited to see what the incredible artists that took my scripts on have done with these stories. It's still a thrill to write for this title, and as a bonus this time round there's an incentive book containing the start of a new – full colour – Femforce tale as well! OK, this is mind-blowing stuff. I should get on and finish the stories I'm working on for issue 185!

Comments