Tune in to my channel - Planet Hex is go!


Roll up, roll up! I now produce three shows on my YouTube channel, all of which are providing me with a great deal of pleasure and solace during lockdown. I'd love it if you would check them out, and if you like them, please do subscribe. 

COMPENDIUM 2020 

My Compendium 2020 project, in which I am giving away 52 stories for FREE during 2020, has made the leap from text stories on my blog here to video content on my channel. Each story is narrated by me and accompanied by suitable ambient background music.


TURN ONE SHOCK 

My love for Magic the Gathering needed an outlet too, so I created TURN ONE SHOCK, a show in which I play Magic (on Arena at present rather than in person, of course) and show viewers how good I am at losing to blue/black decks as well as acting as therapy.

 

PLANET HEX 

Everything else needed a place to go, so Planet Hex is my lifestyle show. As it develops it will feature aspects of my whole life, from my writing career and parenting to comics, gaming, film critique, product reviews, comedy skits and much more. This will be the magazine show that peers inside my head. Along with the magazine-style episodes, there will be 'Planet Hex Originals' as well. These will be documentary episodes on individual subjects. The first of these is currently in production.

 

I am making all of these shows myself with no budget and no pro equipment. They are fun for me to do, and as they're free and don't require breaking lockdown/social distancing rules, there are going to be a lot of episodes of stuff to consume ;) 

These shows add up to my world. It's not a perfect world, but it's one I'm determined to have fun in. Welcome to Planet Hex.

Comments