Where does the time go?

Photo by Simon Harrison
Wait, I haven't posted since MARCH?

Sorry about that. Bit hectic. The last few months have seen some ups, downs, some more ups and some changes.

I wrote a bunch of comic book stories, compiled and have almost completed my tenth book (THE DAMNED LAND AND OTHER APPARITIONS), some new songs, began work on a third feature script for my LA-based collaborator and started developing a script for a short I'll be helping with the production of. Did I mention my podcast here yet? No? Now I have.

On top of this I've continued my adventures in retro video games, tabletop games and being a dad and husband.

The biggest change came in August, when I began my new day gig as Marketing Executive for a fantastic company called webdna. Just so it's clear, the content I post here and on my social media platforms contains my opinions as an individual. This is my playground.

So. It's been a while. I have stuff to talk about. Time to get my geek on again.

Comments